Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Webpage Design

My Webpage Design

My Webpage

This is the final product of my work. It took me a very long period of time to finish it. It is not the same as the tutorial, I made some adjustments and some differences. http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/interface-tutorials/fabric-textured-web-layout/
This link will show you where I made my webpage. The tutorials are very helpful but some parts of the tutorial are hard to do. I made use of the concept "Portfolio", which is the collection of tutorials to be used to make the different editing type.

Making this design needs a lot of time and concentration on it. Never waste time if it can be done. I also enjoyed in making this design. It is also a great help if you have knowledge of Photoshop for you to attain the perfect final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment