Friday, April 26, 2013

Blogging Reflection No. 2

My Photoshop Activity Outputs


My Metallic Text Style

This is my metallic text style. I used  Photoshop in making this and it took a while but the results were worth it. The methods I used are found in this link,

The difference is I used a different font to make it more metallic and glassy.












Scary Text Style

This is the other text style called "Scary text". I got this from this link,
This one is a bit easy. It only has Two or more layers and has a couple of blending layers. I used a different text when I did this.








Magma Style Text


This is "Magma Text Style". The most difficult one to make. It had a lot of blending layers and a few brushes. This is the link to know how to do it,
I didn't get it perfectly but it is still close.





I learned a lot in making this activities. You should always be creative and resourceful to achieve the perfect and best results. The classes where helpful and so was the tutorials. I hope we can learn more. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment